Prospective members! Please download the Membership Application.
- Free use of the range when a Range Master is present. No $10 day use fee! (Except September "Sight in Days".)
- Immediate family members shoot with you for free.
- One guest may shoot with you for free.
- Receive The Redwood Stumper, the Club's excellent newsletter.
- Compete in Club matches.
- Purchase firearms, parts and ammunition via the Civilian Marksmanship Program. (RGC is a CMP affiliated club. Other requirements apply.)
- Vote in Club elections and on other business.
- Serve as a Range Master.
- Serve in an elected or appointed position in the Club.
- Follow all firearm safety and range rules.
- Be a member in good standing of the National Rifle Association. (Why?)
- Membership Dues are $50 per calendar year, Jan 1 to Dec 31. (Sorry, no prorating.)
- Sign the Club Pledge.
Membership Applications are subject to Review and Acceptance by the Redwood Gun Club Executive Board.
If you have any questions about Club Membership, please contact Club Officers, or visit the range.